- Beiträge: 5
- Dank erhalten: 0
idle rpm
4 Jahre 9 Monate her #286848
von Ward627
Hello,
I would like some advice for my 450sl from '75 (d-jetronic).
When the engine is running on idle, the rpm are to high (1500rpm)
I also hear a whistling sound, and when i spray start pilot near the rubbers between the both sides of the intake manifold, the rotation speed changes.
I suppose that there is a false air leak at the intake manifold rubber rings?
Is there anyone who has experience with replacing those?
Isn't it difficult to remove the bolts from the intake manifold without breaking those? (They are possibly already 45 years unbolted into the aluminum heads?)
Any advice?
Thanks in advance!
I would like some advice for my 450sl from '75 (d-jetronic).
When the engine is running on idle, the rpm are to high (1500rpm)
I also hear a whistling sound, and when i spray start pilot near the rubbers between the both sides of the intake manifold, the rotation speed changes.
I suppose that there is a false air leak at the intake manifold rubber rings?
Is there anyone who has experience with replacing those?
Isn't it difficult to remove the bolts from the intake manifold without breaking those? (They are possibly already 45 years unbolted into the aluminum heads?)
Any advice?
Thanks in advance!
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.
4 Jahre 9 Monate her #286854
von PanTau
VG
Frank
Hello (?) Ward(?),
No, no problems are to be expected. All parts are new available.
It is only important to use a good (new) Allen key, because they are tightened quite firmly and then become round.
Regards
Frank
No, no problems are to be expected. All parts are new available.
It is only important to use a good (new) Allen key, because they are tightened quite firmly and then become round.
Regards
Frank
VG
Frank
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Ward627
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #291675
von Dr-DJet
Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org
Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Hi Unknown,
it could also be vacuum pipes or seals under injectors. You need to further identify that leak. I recommend a fogging machine for that.
it could also be vacuum pipes or seals under injectors. You need to further identify that leak. I recommend a fogging machine for that.
Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org
Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Ward627
Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.110 Sekunden