Sprache auswählen

every 2 minutes

Mehr
20 Jahre 2 Monate her #39832 von saleem
every 2 minutes wurde erstellt von saleem
Hi
I have aproblem in my car ,when I just lock the centeral lock the inner light dome switching on and Off frequently every 2 minute,Does anybody faced such a problem? and what am I suppose to do to solve this?
thanking you all

PS: This is when I switch the light into auto only

Hi SL 107 friends,Ihope that somebody can help me in english,some time one can fall in trouble especialy in defected problem ,most of them I can manage but some need your help,I appreciate your co operation

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
20 Jahre 2 Monate her #39833 von MyrosII
MyrosII antwortete auf every 2 minutes
Saleem,

does it go on and off when you dont use the central locking. It sounds like there is short at one of the door switches, probably the drivers as it gets more use. They are easy to pull out and check. you just need a small bladed screwdriver to gently lever it out from the door frame. Check the wires to see they arent broken and rubbing together. Check the switch with a test lamp to make sure it opens and close the circuit properly.

Myros

500SL GB

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
20 Jahre 2 Monate her #39834 von saleem
saleem antwortete auf every 2 minutes
Hi Myros,Ive checked the door switch and also the wiring,it seems that the problem in the switch it self cause the wires are quite in agood condition,thank you ver much for your help.

Regards

saleem.dashti

Hi SL 107 friends,Ihope that somebody can help me in english,some time one can fall in trouble especialy in defected problem ,most of them I can manage but some need your help,I appreciate your co operation

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Ragetti, Obelix116
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.098 Sekunden
Powered by Kunena Forum

Wir benutzen Cookies

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit der Datenschutzerklärung und der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
CookieHint and Consent by reDim GmbH (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)