× Welcome to our english Forum 107!

You may ask our experts anything around 107 SL and SLC and you will receive competent answers.

Welcome to Sternzeit for our English speaking friends

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJets Avatar Autor
  • Abwesend
  • 450 SL 107.044 1973
  • Schweiz
Mehr
22 Mär 2017 20:22 #161313 von Dr-DJet
Dear Sternzeit members,

On 2017-03-16 13:37 CET I set Sternzeit-107 2.0 live, now it is time to also start the new English forum as well

Many new features but total history of Forum 107 and more than 200 workshop articles (mainly in German), images, links and attachments have been taken over. So you can still search for technical issues of 107 SL / SLC in the past 15 years. It was 2 monts round the clock work to make this possible, Most forums start new at a given time and loose all their history. But it was important to us to keep all the Merceedes-Benz 107 SL / SLC history.

Of course this history is mainly in German. We will need to put a lot of effort to make this an international forum. Take it as a chance. I have personally translated 2 of my articles already. And with your help we can make it a true international site. There is so much valuable technical information to share with you.

If something is wrong or missing, please report in Forum "Fragen, Wünsche, Anregungen und Hilfe zur Stenzeit-107". We will help you there as soon as possible.

Many thanks to the team, that has not only supported but also motivated me again and again. It sonsisted of:

Frank25, who helped to take over 205 articles manually
Topi for continuous testing also with iphone and ipad and creating Help files
juliusmst for effort in testing and also writing Help files
Gullydeckel for testing and waking up old Sternzeit users
47brause13 for a lot of testing when we started
Marcel for testing
my wife, who had to waiit because of this project Sternzeit 2.0 for 1 week to get her PC repaired by me.

and many private messages and emails that have motivated me again and again.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker, Admin und Betreiber dieser Webseite

Alles über die D-Jetronic und Zündung in oldtimer.tips
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MyrosII

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.104 Sekunden