- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 5
Thank You for Accepting me
6 years 3 weeks ago #257520
by JohnnyA
Thank You for Accepting me was created by JohnnyA
Hello My name is John
I live in Sydney Australia
I have my 450 Sl 1976 since 2007
The car is from Melbourne Bought in May 76
It has had i think 3 owners before me
It has still its original engine now with 348000Km
Still going well. I have retrimmed the inside and repainted it
I live in Sydney Australia
I have my 450 Sl 1976 since 2007
The car is from Melbourne Bought in May 76
It has had i think 3 owners before me
It has still its original engine now with 348000Km
Still going well. I have retrimmed the inside and repainted it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 weeks ago #257525
by Rudiger
Replied by Rudiger on topic Thank You for Accepting me
Hi John welcome to the Forum.
Rudiger
Rudiger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Volker Leiste
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
- Sternenfreund
Less
More
- Posts: 226
- Thank you received: 282
6 years 3 weeks ago #257556
by Volker Leiste
Gruss und keinen Kolbenfresser
Volker
Replied by Volker Leiste on topic Thank You for Accepting me
Wellcome to the team. Unfortunately it will be "difficult" to share crusing routes with you.
A tour to the blue mountains with the SL....I guess that will be a nice tour...
A tour to the blue mountains with the SL....I guess that will be a nice tour...
Gruss und keinen Kolbenfresser
Volker
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas 1971
-
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 461
- Thank you received: 237
6 years 3 weeks ago #257564
by thomas 1971
Replied by thomas 1971 on topic Thank You for Accepting me
Hi John
Very nice car and beautiful girl inside the Mercedes Benz
Thomas
Very nice car and beautiful girl inside the Mercedes Benz
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 weeks ago #257645
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Thank You for Accepting me
Welcome John! Right car for the weather in Sydney! (Envy)
have fun,
Maurice
have fun,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 weeks ago #257725
by Dr-DJet
Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org
This image is hidden for guests.
Replied by Dr-DJet on topic Thank You for Accepting me
Hi John,
welcome to our SLpedia Sternzeit 107 from down under.
welcome to our SLpedia Sternzeit 107 from down under.
Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds