Select your language

Pozdrowienia z Polski ;)

More
6 years 5 months ago #243003 by szpulek
Hi Forum Members,

my history with W107 is already older than 20 years because since that moment I knew I will buy one ;) And now, I am in the process of buying, finally.

I am from Poland and I will be responding in English however I can read German as I was leaving in HH for 1 year (2006). I do hope you would not feel offended by that.

I found this forum as I wanted to get some answers to complete buying process and you helped me already so thank you again ;)

Cheers

MB-C107.023 '72, MB-N293 '21, CarBlog.pl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #243006 by Dr-DJet
Replied by Dr-DJet on topic Pozdrowienia z Polski ;)
Hi Unknown,

if you could sign with your real first name instead of X253 .

A cordial welcome to our SLpedia Startime 107 from Germany! Looking forward to your new 107 SL or SLC.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #243010 by szpulek
Replied by szpulek on topic Pozdrowienia z Polski ;)
Apologies, I am not familiar with such forum's engine. I put my name in the profile's name field and checked - it's there. I do not know where else I need to put it ;) Cheers

MB-C107.023 '72, MB-N293 '21, CarBlog.pl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #243011 by Dr-DJet
Replied by Dr-DJet on topic Pozdrowienia z Polski ;)
Hi,

you put your cars in signature. Ij you just add something like "Regards, <firstname>" there, everyone can read it.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #243027 by che72
Replied by che72 on topic Pozdrowienia z Polski ;)
Hello szpulek,

welcome to the forum.


Greetings to Polska
Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #243037 by thomas 1971
Cheers Szpulek
Welcome to the forum
Greetings from Cloppenburg to Polska
Tomek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #243226 by szpulek
Replied by szpulek on topic Pozdrowienia z Polski ;)
Thanks Guys!

MB-C107.023 '72, MB-N293 '21, CarBlog.pl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Ragetti, Obelix116
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies and confim our data privacy policy.
CookieHint and Consent by reDim GmbH (Opens in a new window)