Select your language

My full restoration video

More
6 years 10 months ago #226706 by Racediagnostics
OK, the total is ~£14k, I am sure there are a few invoices I have lost but think I have captured all the major ones.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Cheers
Jim

1979 450SL - 2008 911 Turbo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #226831 by paw-nick
Replied by paw-nick on topic My full restoration video
Jim,

Danke für alles, ich habe mich schon mehrmals bei dir inspirieren lassen.

Dein 450SL steht jetzt wie eine "1".
Respekt für die Arbeit.

Gruß und weiter viel Spaß mit deinem SL. Pawel

280SL - Fahrer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Ragetti, Obelix116
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

We use cookies

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies and confim our data privacy policy.
CookieHint and Consent by reDim GmbH (Opens in a new window)