Select your language

Welcome to Sternzeit for our English speaking friends

• Dr-DJet
  • Topic Author
More
22 Mar 2017 20:22 #161313 by Dr-DJet
Dear Sternzeit members,

On 2017-03-16 13:37 CET I set Sternzeit-107 2.0 live, now it is time to also start the new English forum as well

Many new features but total history of Forum 107 and more than 200 workshop articles (mainly in German), images, links and attachments have been taken over. So you can still search for technical issues of 107 SL / SLC in the past 15 years. It was 2 monts round the clock work to make this possible, Most forums start new at a given time and loose all their history. But it was important to us to keep all the Merceedes-Benz 107 SL / SLC history.

Of course this history is mainly in German. We will need to put a lot of effort to make this an international forum. Take it as a chance. I have personally translated 2 of my articles already. And with your help we can make it a true international site. There is so much valuable technical information to share with you.

If something is wrong or missing, please report in Forum "Fragen, Wünsche, Anregungen und Hilfe zur Stenzeit-107". We will help you there as soon as possible.

Many thanks to the team, that has not only supported but also motivated me again and again. It sonsisted of:

Frank25, who helped to take over 205 articles manually
Topi for continuous testing also with iphone and ipad and creating Help files
juliusmst for effort in testing and also writing Help files
Gullydeckel for testing and waking up old Sternzeit users
47brause13 for a lot of testing when we started
Marcel for testing
my wife, who had to waiit because of this project Sternzeit 2.0 for 1 week to get her PC repaired by me.

and many private messages and emails that have motivated me again and again.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber dieser Webseite
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: MyrosII, tony66au

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Nov 2018 09:28 #197860 by tony66au
Love your work Dr Djet!
Just a tip for those of you who dont read German is you use Google Chrome browser it will often offer to translate pages for you.
This usually works fairly well for text on page and buttons etc but not for embedded graphics and Ive been navigating around the net using this service for a while with good results..
Remember though that the translation is direct and doesnt take into account the different structures but all in all it makes articles more than readable.
Cheers,
Tony.

• Dr-DJet
  • Topic Author
More
21 Nov 2018 10:06 #197865 by Dr-DJet
Hi Tony,

Jim (Racediagnostics) always uses that feature. Sometimes that creates confusion, sometimes laughter because of odd German translation. Once Google tranlated WUR (Warm up regulator) to WOW and he asked puzzled what I meant by that. I replied that WoW means "World of Warcraft" ;)

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber dieser Webseite
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
21 Nov 2018 13:03 #197870 by tony66au
Or Warm Up Wegulator lol

Yes the context will often be out of place, I'm used to this as I speak and read Dutch but yes it would be an issue for English only members .

More
21 Nov 2018 13:38 #197872 by Rudiger
Welcome to my live to butcher a language. I don’t need a computer to to this, I can do this on my Owen. :)
Rudiger

Moderators: RagettiObelix116
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds