every 2 minutes
20 years 2 months ago #39832
by saleem
Hi SL 107 friends,Ihope that somebody can help me in english,some time one can fall in trouble especialy in defected problem ,most of them I can manage but some need your help,I appreciate your co operation
every 2 minutes was created by saleem
Hi
I have aproblem in my car ,when I just lock the centeral lock the inner light dome switching on and Off frequently every 2 minute,Does anybody faced such a problem? and what am I suppose to do to solve this?
thanking you all
PS: This is when I switch the light into auto only
I have aproblem in my car ,when I just lock the centeral lock the inner light dome switching on and Off frequently every 2 minute,Does anybody faced such a problem? and what am I suppose to do to solve this?
thanking you all
PS: This is when I switch the light into auto only
Hi SL 107 friends,Ihope that somebody can help me in english,some time one can fall in trouble especialy in defected problem ,most of them I can manage but some need your help,I appreciate your co operation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
20 years 2 months ago #39833
by MyrosII
Myros
500SL GB
Replied by MyrosII on topic every 2 minutes
Saleem,
does it go on and off when you dont use the central locking. It sounds like there is short at one of the door switches, probably the drivers as it gets more use. They are easy to pull out and check. you just need a small bladed screwdriver to gently lever it out from the door frame. Check the wires to see they arent broken and rubbing together. Check the switch with a test lamp to make sure it opens and close the circuit properly.
does it go on and off when you dont use the central locking. It sounds like there is short at one of the door switches, probably the drivers as it gets more use. They are easy to pull out and check. you just need a small bladed screwdriver to gently lever it out from the door frame. Check the wires to see they arent broken and rubbing together. Check the switch with a test lamp to make sure it opens and close the circuit properly.
Myros
500SL GB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
20 years 2 months ago #39834
by saleem
Hi SL 107 friends,Ihope that somebody can help me in english,some time one can fall in trouble especialy in defected problem ,most of them I can manage but some need your help,I appreciate your co operation
Replied by saleem on topic every 2 minutes
Hi Myros,Ive checked the door switch and also the wiring,it seems that the problem in the switch it self cause the wires are quite in agood condition,thank you ver much for your help.
Regards
saleem.dashti
Regards
saleem.dashti
Hi SL 107 friends,Ihope that somebody can help me in english,some time one can fall in trouble especialy in defected problem ,most of them I can manage but some need your help,I appreciate your co operation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds