- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
-88 SL560 - "Check Engine" light appeared
2 years 1 month ago #336908
by Erik1
-88 SL560 - "Check Engine" light appeared was created by Erik1
Hi 107 drivers.
I drove the Norwegian mountains this weekend, and the "check engine" light was lit. Temperature and oil pressure was okay.
As far as I know with this light be lit if a sensor stop working?
The idle was a bit rough, and the engine stalled when I released the gas pedal.
Earlier this spring did I block the EGR valve, dont know if that can be a part of the problem.
Any ideas where to start looking?
Thanks!
Rgds Erik
I drove the Norwegian mountains this weekend, and the "check engine" light was lit. Temperature and oil pressure was okay.
As far as I know with this light be lit if a sensor stop working?
The idle was a bit rough, and the engine stalled when I released the gas pedal.
Earlier this spring did I block the EGR valve, dont know if that can be a part of the problem.
Any ideas where to start looking?
Thanks!
Rgds Erik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 1 month ago #336912
by Dr-DJet
Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org
This image is hidden for guests.
Replied by Dr-DJet on topic -88 SL560 - "Check Engine" light appeared
Hi Erik,
check ON-OFF ratio on diagnosis connector what error is shown b KE-Jetronic ECU.
check ON-OFF ratio on diagnosis connector what error is shown b KE-Jetronic ECU.
Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Volker, Admin und Betreiber
Fast alles zu Zündung und Jetronic auf jetronic.org
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 1 month ago #336915
by Erik1
Replied by Erik1 on topic -88 SL560 - "Check Engine" light appeared
Hi Doctor,
thanks. Guess I have to call my local MB workshop.
Rgds Erik
thanks. Guess I have to call my local MB workshop.
Rgds Erik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds