Sprache auswählen

300 SEL 6.3 U.S.-Version

Mehr
1 Jahr 9 Monate her #340086 von Sven450SE
Hi Stian,

that's an interesting disussion!
Dan Smith writes:
"All 6.3s made for the US market in 1968 and damn near everyone made in 1969 have 9 to 1 engines. And yes, the lack of the black boxes on the US 6.3's left front side SHOULD mean that it a 9 to 1".
I'm not sure what those "black boxes" are, but if it's those I marked with a red circle:
 
Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

...then it wouldn't be true that only MY '72 hat CR 8:1. This photo was taken from a 1970 6.3 for sale, and I found several other cars from 1970 which had these boxes. All cars I found for sale from 1968/1969 lack the boxes.

Fuhrpark: '69 W115 220 D / '75 W116 450 SEL 6.9 / '78 C123 300 CD / '80 C107 450 SLC / '86 W126 560 SEL / '87 W124 250 D

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Ragetti, Obelix116
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.100 Sekunden
Powered by Kunena Forum

Wir benutzen Cookies

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit der Datenschutzerklärung und der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
CookieHint and Consent by reDim GmbH (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)