Sprache auswählen

Transmission vacuum modulator for 560SL

Mehr
10 Monate 3 Wochen her #350063 von stan73
Dear all, 

I have problems with one 560SL: hard shifting, particularity from 3 to 4 shift, (downshift is fast and soft),  jerks from R shift to P or N.
The first check was vacuum modulator and found out it doesn't  hold the vacuum. 
560SL has transmission 722.313 with red cap modulator, by Mercedes   A1262709079. 
Unfortunately it is no more available and can not find any aftermarket substitution. 
Now the question , how important is cap color? I can see the attachment is the same, maybe compulsory adjustment for new modulator is enough 
for change with  black cap A1262709179 which is still available at Mercedes ? 
Best Regards, 
Stan 

 

Stan
560SL, 1987

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
9 Monate 1 Woche her #351220 von stan73
Dear all,

I found few new original mercedes modulators A1262709079.
It is old stock with new improved design. If somebody needs I can provide. 
Best Regards, Stan
 

Stan
560SL, 1987

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Ragetti, Obelix116
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.091 Sekunden
Powered by Kunena Forum

Wir benutzen Cookies

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit der Datenschutzerklärung und der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
CookieHint and Consent by reDim GmbH (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)