Sprache auswählen

What have you done last weekend

Mehr
4 Jahre 10 Monate her #285857 von stan73
Dear all, The weather in Bulgaria was very good last weekend and decided to make small cosmetic improvement. I would like to share it. The screws for door threshold covers of my car were rusty and need change. They are Philips head with oval tapping dimensions 3.9/22 mm. I found such stainless steal screws in local store, but the surface of A2 screw in not shine as should and made them better with polish wax. In my opinion the result is perfect  . Of course I wouldn't succeed with help of my little friend from last picture  .
Best regards 
Stan 
 

Stan
560SL, 1987
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Chromix

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 10 Monate her #285858 von Romeo
Hi Stan
I changed both the disks and linings of the front brake, as they were significantly stressed during our Großglockner Tour in September. In addition, I also changed the Radlager, which we found with only few brown and not green fat. The weather in Berlin was not so good, but this brought me to looking forward to my now well working heating with nicely warm doors after changing of the central vacuum element earlier this year. 

Unfortunately we hadn’t such a nice little helper like you.

All the best Michael 

Romeo: 280SL
Juliette: 280CE

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Ragetti, Obelix116
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.099 Sekunden
Powered by Kunena Forum

Wir benutzen Cookies

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit der Datenschutzerklärung und der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.
CookieHint and Consent by reDim GmbH (Öffnet in neuem Fenster)